Is your Cue Kit faulty?
After charging your Cue fully (4 hours):
- Be sure to rapidly click the button five times to turn it on.
- The Cue will then blink back at you 4 times.
- Insert pod, make sure it clicks. (read below for pod prep)
- You must push the button while you are inhaling in order to create the vapor.
- To turn off you also rapidly click the button five times and it will blink back four times.
After opening a fresh pod, be sure to remove the 4 pieces of silicon as shown below:
1. Remove the silicon cover from the bottom of the pod
2. Insert the cartridge at a slight angle. Make sure it clicks.
3. Remove the rest of the silicon covers; from the mouthpiece and two airflow holes.
Submit a ticket