We are sorry to hear that you are having leaking issues with your My Von Erl pods. Please see some recommendations below:
- If your pods arrived and have leaked slightly we apologize. Von Erl are working to improve their packaging. We normally see that if a small amount of juice has leaked it can be cleaned and the pods still used.
- If you have lost a lot of liquid please let us know by submitting a ticket.
If the pods are leaking during normal use:
- We recommend a gentle puff on the mouthpiece. Puffing hard or using extreme suction on the pods can force juice up into the air path.
- It's best to avoid squeezing or applying pressure to the sides of the pods, as this may force liquid up into the air path and cause leaking.
- When inserting your pod, place your fingers on the outer edges of the mouthpiece to avoid squeezing the pod as it fits into place.
- If a bit of juice has come up into the air path you can try tapping the pod out on a tissue upside down, wipe it off and reinsert it into the device.
If the above solutions do not resolve the issue, please submit a ticket to our team and we'll do our best to resolve the matter.
Submit a ticket