It helps to delete your saved card and enter it again. This will help our card verification system be sure it has the most up to date billing address.
You can complete the following steps to remove the saved card from your account.
1. Add any item to your basket. You will not be purchasing this item.
2. Click on your basket.
3. Once you are on the basket screen click the button that says “change card or billing address.”
4. When the new window pops up click on the “change” button next to “Edit billing address.”
5. On the next screen a window will pop up asking you to enter your new billing address. You can just exit out of this window.
6. Lastly, in the section of this screen labeled “Payment Details” there is an option to remove your saved card(s).
We hope this information is helpful, but if not, please submit a ticket and we will do our best to help you fix it.
Submit a ticket